Our main role is for creators to create, maintain, and manage the NFT community, and our bots accelerate the technological process that creators struggle with.
- We visually show the Rarity of the NFT's. If you enter [$rarity] in the channel, you can see the rarity information — Rating, Total Rarity Score, Trait Types, Trait Name, and Percentage. Do not let other sites handle the most important user experience.
Market Event(Sale, Listing/Delisting, Trading Volume, Floor Price)
- Reports from OpenSea data and transaction in real time. Always stay up to date with what is happening in the marketplace. (At this time, NFT Terminal only supports ERC721 tokens).
- Mint news is always a delight. When Minting goes live, a message is automatically sent to the channel.—NFT Image, Token ID, Buyer, and Amount. The growing messages will help to both excite and hype up the community.
- This feature allows you to automatically distribute roles to NFT holders by having them verify their collection with their wallet address. [/verify]
- For ETH-based NFTs, gas price is an important data for users. Ours conveniently displays Ethereum Gas prices in real-time in the upper right corner of the Discord server for Low, Average, and High.
We are concentrating on showing the NFT Data processed in the on-chain to users.
User Guide: https://userguide.nft-terminal.com/